We are excited that you are attending Teenage Riot 2020 and we can’t wait to see you September 19 – 20.
With the COVID19 pandemic situation, together we must make sure we all stay safe. Teenage Riot 2020 will take place according to official COVID19 protocol of the local Dutch authorities. However, this means that there is a responsibility for everyone. Therefore we ask you to read the information below and attached.
TEENAGE RIOT COVID19 GUIDELINES
Due to the corona crisis, Teenage Riot 2020 is spread out over 2 days this year. This is an easy way to better control the number of participants and audience in the skatepark.
Basic rules for everyone in The Netherlands:
- If you have symptoms, get tested as soon as possible and stay at home
- Wash your hands often
- Cough and sneeze into your elbow
- Avoid busy places and travel outside peak hours if possible
- Don’t shake hands with others
- Stay 1.5 metres away from other people (exceptions below)
Generic guiding principles indoors
1. Maintain distance and keep people moving through. Ensure that everyone can stay 1.5m (2 arm
lengths) away from others. Exceptions:
- Children of 12 and under do not have to stay 1.5m apart from each other and from adults
- Teenagers aged 17 and under do not have to stay 1.5m apart from each other
- People who live in the same household/family do not have to stay 1.5m apart
2. In some situations it is not possible to stay apart from others, so the 1.5m rule can be temporarily
lifted. This involves individual sports like skateboarding during practice, matches and
competitions. This applies to all ages, so all participants are OK to freely skate during Teenage Riot. 🙂
- Skateland is a 2.600 squared metres facility. Spreading the event over 2 days should allow
everyone the be able to maintain a safe distance from each other inside the skatepark.
- Skateland provides hand cleaning gels and safe walking routes throughout the facility.
Teenage Riot simple guidance
As long as you are skateboarding during the event, you’re OK. For anyone not skateboarding during
Teenage Riot, please keep 1.5m distance and wear a face mask.
Teenage Riot 2020 can only take place safely if everyone takes responsibility. Participants and supporting
adults are asked to understand and comply with the COVID19 protocol above. Furthermore, in order to
limit the amount of audience, it’s recommended that you only attend with the necessary supervision of
parents per child and wear face masks inside the skatepark.
Lastly, for more information about the local authority COVID19 protocol and guidelines, please visit these
- For international travellers, this link is recommended to read: